567 Collins Street, Commercial Office Building
Client: Leighton Properties Pty Ltd
567 Collins Street creates an elegant, secure and functional new address on Melbourne’s premier commercial boulevard.
A new centrepiece for Melbourne, 567 is where business is moving forward – in the heart of the city’s most prestigious address, Collins Street.
This iconic, new-generation building offers unprecedented connectivity, flexible floorplates and premium grade services and amenities.
The building’s end-of-trip facilities encourage a balanced, healthy lifestyle. It’s a design philosophy that provides tenants with a unique workplace culture, offering openness, transparency and a communal approach to business.
567 is a showcase for environmentally sustainable technology, targeting 5-Star NABERS energy rating and 5-Star Green Star – office design v3 rating. 567 is also committed to providing 100% more fresh air than code.
Very simply, 567 is a dynamic, connected building that will engage, motivate and inspire your employees.
567 Collins Street was a joint venture with Cox Architects. The building is currently owned by Investa Group.
Related articles and information:
- Architecture&Design “Contractors signed for 567 Collins St”
- Property Observer “Leighton celebrates groundbreaking”
- Property Observer “Leighton Properties to begin construction”
- Australian Financial Review “Investa buys a pricey patch of Melbourne”
- The Urban Developer “Melbourne’s Largest Premium Grade Tower in 25yrs”
- Herald Sun “Retail Culture”
- Colliers – Commercial Leasing Website