Spowers are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Architect to assist with documentation for a variety of projects. Must have excellent Revit skills, strong design development and building documentation skills and established project protocols.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Professional degree and 5-10 years of proven experience on local projects.
- Proficiency in Revit – must have a comprehensive working knowledge of all aspects of the software (will be required to practically demonstrate ability and knowledge).
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, Creative Suite, 3D studio, Rhino (or appropriate presentation design platforms) and hand sketching will be looked at favourably.
- A rigorous attention to detail.
- Possess strong building documentation skills and understanding of industry construction methods.
- Good knowledge of Australian Standards and BCA documents.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction from assigned managers.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
- Strong organisational skills, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the design project you are working on. Implement design intent in working documents.
- Prepare and develop where required, drawings, images, models and other documents relating to the design.
- Check and coordinate details, dimensions and schedules with project team members as well as external consultants where required.
- Proactively enhance your skills experience and breadth of knowledge, through training and self-education.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Work on a diverse range of projects and aspects of projects.
- Be mentored by highly experienced design and technical professionals
Please note this job description contains only a partial listing of essential skills, duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job.
Agencies need not apply.