Spowers worked closely with Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) to create the Green Star Assessment Education Pilot Tool. Williamstown High School was recently certified and is the first high school in Victoria to achieve 5 Star Green Star using the Education Pilot tool.
Following the success of the Education Pilot Rating Tool, Spowers worked closely with the Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB) and Murchie Consulting to develop the new custom Green Star Rating Tool specific to Fire Stations in Victoria.
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade, Burnley Complex certified 5 Star Green Star Office v.1 Design.
- Williamstown High School certified 5 Star Green Star Educational Pilot Tool, Design and As Built.
- Box Hill Institute, Building 7 is registered for a Green Star Education Tool and targeting a 5 star Green Star rating.
- Nillumbik Shire Council Office was designed to a 5 Star Green Star Office v.1 Design only.
- 567 Collins Street is currently targeting a 5 Star Green Star Office v.3 and 5 Star NABERS rating.